I’m blessed to be partnering with Sonlight, a literature rich and Christian focused home school curriculum!
In my articles, you’ll find encouragement, support, commiseration, humor, and of course occasional tips and tricks!
Below you will find links to my posts on the Sonlight Blog, telling you more about our adventures home schooling.
If a post stirs you to comment or ask a question, please do.
I love connecting with other homeschool Moms!
The most recent posts are listed first.
- How To Be a Non-Anxious Homeschool Mom for Your Kids*
- Homeschooling Multiple Kids? You Need to Know This One Truth*
- 3 Simple Phrases that Infuse My Homeschool with a Growth Mindset*
- 4 Ways to Use the Simple Tool of Talking in Your Homeschool*
- 5 Tips for Reining in Young Kids When It’s Time for Homeschool*
- 5 Ways Read-Alouds Foster Mature Oral Communication Skills*
- How Potty Training Nearly Derailed My Plan to Homeschool*
- A Pick-me-up for the Discouraged Homeschool Mom*
- Build Empathy With Books
- How Sonlight Redefined My Definition of Textbook
- 10 Ways to Make the Most of a Four-day Homeschool Week*
- How to Meet State Requirements with a Four-day Homeschool Week*
- 10 Ways to Cut Back But Still Stay on Schedule in Your Homeschool*
- How to Keep Sonlight Kindergarten Organized (Free Printable)
- 6 Ways to Tell Your Homeschool is Working (outside link)
- How to Push Through When Mom Doesn’t Want to Teach *
- Using Books to Spark Difficult Discussions About Hard Topics *
- 3 Common Myths about Big Box Homeschool Curriculum *
- How We Include Sonlight Reading In Our Homeschool Day
- Homeschooling with Morning Sickness *