I’m blessed to be partnering with Sonlight, a literature rich and Christian focused home school curriculum!
In my articles, you’ll find encouragement, support, commiseration, humor, and of course occasional tips and tricks!
Below you will find links to my posts on the Sonlight Blog, telling you more about our adventures home schooling.
If a post stirs you to comment or ask a question, please do.
I love connecting with other home school Moms!
The most recent posts are listed first.
- How to Keep Sonlight Kindergarten Organized (Free Printable)
Published: 18 Feb 2018
- 6 Ways to Tell Your Homeschool is Working (outside link)
Published: 13 Feb 2018
- How to Push Through When Mom Doesn’t Want to Teach (Sonlight link)
Published: 05 Feb 2018
- Using Books to Spark Difficult Discussions About Hard Topics (Sonlight link)
Published: 06 Dec 2017
- 3 Common Myths about Big Box Homeschool Curriculum (Sonlight link)
Published: 27 Oct 2017
- How We Include Sonlight Reading In Our Homeschool Day
Published: 13 Oct 2017
- Homeschooling with Morning Sickness (Sonlight link)
Published: 22 Sep 2017